At KG Truck and Plant, we know that time is money. We offer an on-site hydraulic hose replacement service 24/7. No matter what time it is, we aim to have an engineer with you, within the hour.
Our mobile workshops stock a wide range of parts from hydraulic adapters and valves to oils and lubricants, so we’re fully equipped to handle all your hydraulic needs.
As part of our growing success we now require: Plant / HGV Mechanic
This is is available for immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities
– Completion of jobs from general servicing to fault finding, working on electrics and carrying out strips and rebuilds
– Ensuring repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures in a safe and responsible manner
– Assist in the fault diagnosis process
– Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair
– Work with the parts team to ensure correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles
– Road test vehicles if required
– Assist with Roadside breakdowns
– Ensure service sheets are completed as per Company instructions
– Ensure that workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
– Wear Personal Protective Equipment when appropriate
– Support the development of apprentices and trainees when required
– You will need to have a full driving licence to be eligible for this role.
– The successful candidate will be an experienced, time-served technician with a strong desire to develop their career within a progressive company.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.