Morgan McLernon have been providing first class transportation services for over forty years.
We have a fleet of over 140 vehicles including fridges, multitemp fridges, euroliners, box vans, tail-lifts and skeleton trailers.
We specialise in frozen, chilled and ambient storage, frozen and chilled distribution and also blast freezing. We invest heavily in our fleet meaning that we are able to offer our customers the very latest in transportation technology, from multi-temp fridges through to full satellite tracking.
We are currently recruiting for: Warehouse Operatives
Cross dock trailers, organise pallets within the warehouse, ensuring they are placed in the correct location for shipping.
– safely move palletised goods on and off trailers and around the warehouse
– communicating with the Manager and other depots to optimise resource across the network
– ensuring that service levels are achieved and maintained in conjunction with other departments
– providing a communication transport link with Customer Services and Sales Order Processing
– monitoring Pallet Temperatures on arrival and departure from the warehouse
– perform Trailer Pre- Loading Checks
– identifying labelling issues on pallets
– ensuring unsafe pallets are wrapped so they are fit for transit
– communicating operational changes that may affect a drivers’ daily duties
– training new warehouse operatives as and when required.
Working – Hours between 2pm -11pm and 1 in 3 weekends.
Please complete the form here and our HR department will be in contact.