BJ Mullen are a family business now in our third generation. From our beginnings as a builders merchant, we have grown in response to the demands of our customers and now provide virtually everything needed to build, renovate and decorate your home and garden.
Due to continued growth we now require a Full Time Trade Counter Sales Assistant for our Building & Plumbing Department based at our premises in Moy, County Tyrone.
We also require a Part Time Trade Counter Sales Assistant. This role will be approximately 20 hours per week and will include Saturday mornings
As a family run company, who offer a supportive working environment and encourage progression within the company, we are looking for a motivated individual with an interest in the construction industry and a desire to further their career in a growing company.
– Serving Customers
– Dealing with queries effectively.
– Managing customer deliveries.
– Ordering goods.
– Generating added value sales of company products as opportunities arise.
– Providing excellent customer care.
– Servicing existing customer base and developing new business.
– Maintaining a tidy and organised working environment.
– Other sales related duties as deemed necessary by Manager.
– Reliable and punctual.
– Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or higher.
– Ability to work Saturday mornings.
– Committed to continuous learning and development as required by post.
– Team Player.
– IT Literate.
– Valid UK Driving License.
– Forklift license.
– Experience in a similar environment